Complaint Review: Amazon

• Reported By: Brenda — Apple Valley California
Amazon
19765 Rox Rd. Apple Valley, California USA

Amazon Joe Fort S. Outsourced Customer Service Apple Valley California

Amazon told me to put 2 packages out for UPS to pick up to return to Amazon for a refund because 2 labels were created for them. The UPS driver took both packages and I was only given 1 label for both packages. I called Amazon Customer service and got Outsourced CSR Joe Fort S. and tried to tell him what UPS did and he was very mean to me saying that he was not believing me and made me feel horrible. He said I will only get credit for I item and the next day Amazon closed my account because of Outsourced customer service creating a case against me an American citizen. Since my Amazon account is now closed I will not recieve any refunds for merchandise returned and I will not be able to be Amazons customer anymore. I have to go to my bank J.P.Morgan to get them to investigate Amazon for Consumer Fraud while they give me a temporary credit for the returned items that UPS picked up. What a mess but oursourced customer service from India is brutal and vicious to the American women customers and I was discriminated on for nothing that I did wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon/Apple-Valley-California-92308/Amazon-Joe-Fort-S-Outsourced-Customer-Service-Apple-Valley-California-1084662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon