Complaint Review: Amazon

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: knight35 — Jasper Florida
Amazon
Customer Service PO Box 81226 Seattle , Washington USA

Amazon The company let me sell and wont give me my money keep making excuses to prolong it i just want my money. Seattle Washington

I sold a cell phone on amazon the seller recieved it and now they are saying that i had to have a checking account in order to get the money. I was told before i started selling that all i needed was my paypal debit card long story short i got my cousin to use his checking account so i could get paid. this is what it is saying now Transfer of $42.92 scheduled to initiate on Jun 3, 2013* now there saying that it wont be on there for another week i made the sale somewhere around the 20th and also i had to cancel two shipping labels and i was told it takes two months to see if i can get a refund there is a lot of stuff going on here i just want all of my money so i can be done with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazon/Seattle-Washington-98108-1226/Amazon-The-company-let-me-sell-and-wont-give-me-my-money-keep-making-excuses-to-prolong-1055954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon