Complaint Review: Amazon.com/ Justin Slavinskas

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: bitten once — Kinston North Carolina United States of America
Amazon.com/ Justin Slavinskas
seatle, Washington United States of America

Amazon.com/ Justin Slavinskas Ordered from Amazon received it from Justin Slavinskas ordered evenflo chase dlx car seat seatle, Washington

I ordered a evenflo chase DLX booster car seat from Amazon.com.it came in about 8 day's later,everything was fine till I went to the fire dept to get it installed.The fire chief asked me how old is the child you will be putting in the seat? I said 6 months old. he stopped and said you can't ride a child under 1 year old in this seat(forward facing)none of the material said when I was ordering it said it was only forward facing and no children under 1 year old could be placed in it.I contacted Amazon.com they made out like they had no record of my order(I used Amazon gift cards)the papers said when I received the seat thanks Justin Slavinskas(I thought he was a person working in the shipping dept at Amazon)I contacted Amazon and even received a return shipping label,I sent it back to Amazon then after 2 months without receiving any credit I called Amazon and they said they credited back my charge card(I told them FUNNY as I don't have a charge card)they send the money back to this Justin Slavinskas's credit card.Amazon won't give me any info on how to contact this guy(but why should I? I didn't order from him I ordered from Amazon.Heck I don't even know him or his so called company.I think some hanky pankie is going on at Amazon or how else was a private party using Amazon gift cards?  I am out $61.54  you can go to Amazon.com type in evenflo chase DLX booster car seat and it say's filled by Amazon free super saver shipping.I have been had.talked last to a woman at amazon.com a cuba A to no avail.  beware amazon and this Justin Slavinskas.I got his name from Amazon after they found the order.they claim they don't know how it happened but refuses to give me back the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amazoncom-Justin-Slavinskas/seatle-Washington-/Amazoncom-Justin-Slavinskas-Ordered-from-Amazon-received-it-from-Justin-Slavinskas-order-921018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.com/ Justin Slavinskas