Complaint Review: Amazon.co.UK

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Jeannine Terpening — Woodruff Wisconsin United States of America
Amazon.co.UK
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Amazon.co.UK I Ordered a media card for my fuijifilm camera I never got it and payed 49.99. Internet, Other

On 1-15-13 I 0rdered a smart media card for my fuijifilm camera.I never received it. It wasw added on Paypal LKTJ.4029357733 CA..49.99. I want this charge taken off the paypal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmazoncoUK/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/AmazoncoUK-I-Ordered-a-media-card-for-my-fuijifilm-camera-I-never-got-it-and-payed-499-1017955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amazon.co.UK