Complaint Review: Amber Brunton Coppedge

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Amber Coppedge Fraud — California
Amber Brunton Coppedge
718 Sutter Street ste 100 Folsom, California USA

Amber Brunton Coppedge Amber Brunton, Amber Coppedge Liar, Forged Documents, unethical practices, fraudulent Realtor, multiple DRE complaints Folsom California

*General Comment: Far far From the Truth... Lies.

*General Comment: This complaint is frivolous

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Claims

Amber Brunton / Coppedge is an unethical Realtor in Folsom California working on Sutter Street.  I was a client and she lied to me to make more commission and forged documents.  She is being sued for fraud, illegally signing signatures and for unethical business practices.  I would not recommend using her for any real estate transaction.  I didnt know of her shady practices at Capital Equity  BEWARE!!!

There are plenty of Realtors to choos from, make sure you do your homework, she is a liar, a crook, she does drugs and cheats on her husband too.  The worse type of person you could imagine.  Disgusing individual, compulsive liar and very Surprised a Realtor would hire her ... especially in Folsom.  KARMA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amber-Brunton-Coppedge/Folsom-California-95630/Amber-Brunton-Coppedge-Amber-Brunton-Amber-Coppedge-Liar-Forged-Documents-unethical-pr-1093464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amber Brunton Coppedge

#1 General Comment

Far far From the Truth... Lies.

AUTHOR: Naturals ride - ()

Amber Coppedge helped me with my home purchase after a hardship took me out of being a homeowner.  She walked me through every step of the process with everything being explained to me from day one.  She helped me find a lender that could help me get a loan and then we began the search.  We found my home and she guided me through the inspections, the lengthy disclosures and the escrow process.  I asked lots of questions and if she did not have the answers she found them for me.  She explained everything with great knowledge and the process was very smooth.  I am grateful that Amber Coppedge was my Realtor because she helped me become a homeowner again and helped me find the perfect home for my family.  She was honest and thorough and there was not a time that I felt anything but the utmost of honesty and sincerity she had for her job as my real estate agent.  She was undergoing chemotherapy during my transaction and never let how she felt get in the way of her helping me through the home buying process.  I would highly recommend her to any and all of my family and friends as they would be lucky to have her as an agent.  I cannot say enough great things about her and her dedication to me as her client during a very difficult time in her life.

#2 General Comment

This complaint is frivolous

AUTHOR: James - ()

I am one of the partners of Capital Equity Group, the company where Amber holds her BRE License as of today.  This claim is obserd and reading something like this written (poorly) about someone I know so well makes it hard to believe some people do the things they do.

In the mission statement of our company is, to do the right thing, always.  Amber correlates with this perfectly.  I have known Amber personally and professionally for over 10 years.  I can verify that she is one of the most upstanding people and real estate agents I know today.  She is a straight shooter and is very good at what she does.  Our company located in the historic district of Folsom is comprised with some of the best people I know.   I am proud to say that I am able to be a part of this company with this group of people, Amber included.  Amber has never had a complaint against her or been remotely close to having a complaint filed against her.  I can confidently say that this claim made was frivoulus, malace and filed with the intent of getting Amber negative attention for alternative gain or other vendictive reason(s) that may exist.  This claim is absolutely false, none of our agents have any claims against them or are involved in any type of law suits.

These complaints come against Amber at a time in her life where she is dealing with a lot and it is sad to see other human beings act this way with malace intent.  Amber has 2 children, she is actively involved with her community and kids programs.  She volunteers her time toward a number of charities including cancer awareness.  She also volunteers her time with the Sacramento Area Association of Realtors and local orginazations related to real estate and is helps with coordinating, organizing and hosting charitable events.  She is extremely active in her work, she does the right thing always, she is beyond ethical at times giving too much and I can not say enough about her as a real estate agent or as a person.  Any clients or realtors that have worked with Amber in the past, present or future will contest this claim as I have given the opportunity.

Best Regards,

Don't believe everything you hear, especially a complaint submitted on this webstie from someone that is obviously disgruntled.  Obsurd.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Claims

AUTHOR: Amber Coppedge - ()

To all that know me know that none of this is true and we all find it funny that after a discrepancy with another real estate company Big C Realty whom I used to work for this comes up.  Big C Realty Inc, owes me money on deals in which I had just let it go becuase they are not a good company and it was not worth the stress trying to go after them.  I used to work for Big C Realty Inc but realized they were going down a path that I didn't want to go down and pride myself on being a great agent for my clients.

I have been in business for 10 years and have NEVER had a DRE complaint filed against me and actually serve on the Volunteer Coordinating Commitee at the Sacramento Association of Realtors and am apart of their Leadership Academy in which agents are invited to be apart of as long as they are in good standing.

There are no pending lawsuits against me and there is nothing but two people with bad intentions involved in this claim here as there is nothing to back this claim up.  It is to bad that Kevin Costa and Christian Rooney have to file frivalous claims on the internet in their spare time.  I welcome any proof to these claims as at this point these are just two business owners with nothing but bad intentions.