Complaint Review: ambit energy

• Reported By: joe — New Jersey
ambit energy
po box 864589 plano, Texas USA

ambit energy Run from these Crooks or PAY! plano Texas

I would give them less stars if I could. All I can say is run and run fast from these scammers. I signed up and saved maybe 2 month on electric and wound up loosing money each month on gas. Since December Ive paid an extra 250 one month and next month I paid an extra 350. I tried to cancel long ago and I'm still paying This month will be another 300 loss. Total Ive lost over 900 in the last 3 months. And they won't let me cancel. Ive spoken to my other utilty and they said there's nothing they can do. Ive spoken to Better business bureau and Pulic board of utilities.

They said its hopeless since i was under contract with them I cant get out now for 3 months. It takes 3 months to get your old service back. They are unregulated and can charge whatever they want. I think they got pissed I cancelled because I was paying more with them so they decided to really get me and charge me a crazy per therm rate. So I will loose over 900 by the time this is done. Please if your thinking about trying to safe a few bucks like I did heed me warning and RUN youll wind up paying for it. I should have listened to these blogs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ambit-energy/plano-Texas-75086/ambit-energy-Run-from-these-Crooks-or-PAY-plano-Texas-1129841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ambit energy