Complaint Review: AMC Financial Holdings Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: dudelsackgeselle — Rueti - Zurich - Swiss
AMC Financial Holdings Inc.
442 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

AMC Financial Holdings Inc. - Michael Gogulski- Michael Jude- Alvan Giggs Fraud / Swindler / Thief Los Angeles California

I was looking for a loan - it's difficult for it, if you are pensioner, and still not in Switzerland  - i wrote to many advertisements -  so even to AMC Financial Holdings.

First of all i had to pay Euro 120.-- / Sfr. 152.-- /US$ 160.-- approx.

Then i signed the contract about Euro 4'200.-- / Sfr. 5'040.-- / US$ 5'300.-- approx.

I had to choose if my postaccount should get this money, or transfert by Western Union - so wie decided for WU, and the bank demanded once more SFr. 137.-- / US$ 145.-- approx. - i told them it needs a little bit time, because for me it's a lot of money - they told me no problem we will wait, after around 1 week i told them, i have this money and i did send it.

Not anytime they told me it's to late - i payed and after i got from Mr. Michael Gogulski the message, "sorry, Sir, it's to late"

For the moment i was really shocked, never in my life i heard something like this - we wrote, wrote and wrote - in the end Mr. [continued below]....

..... Gogulski told me, if i pay (for the new 10 numbers by WU) Euro 75.-- / 95.-- US$ he can ask for the numbers.

I was really angry, angry  - by the amount from 137.-- SFr. i did borrow this money (by advertisement from a unknown person) for paying this fees - and now oncemore some amount, it was't possible for me - even i asked, if don't get the loan, i want back my fees-money  - not yet, and i don't think i will get !!!!

In fact i only want a loan about Sfr. 5'000.--, to pay it back in latest 12 month, every month around Sfr. 440.--/  465.-- US$ approx. - but no loan, only fees about 400.-- US$  - but i need this loan, and i don't have any confidance  - could somebody help me  - i would even pay interest between 8% - 12%  - but no more paymments in advance. I choosed this firm/bank because they looked really trustful- which error !

I excuse me for my english - but it's not my mother tongue !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-Financial-Holdings-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90210/AMC-Financial-Holdings-Inc-Michael-Gogulski-Michael-Jude-Alvan-Giggs-Fraud-Swindle-1116332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC Financial Holdings Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC