Complaint Review: AMC LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Alicia — Aurora Colorado
AMC LLC
1098 S Evanston Way Aurora, CO 80012 Aurora, Colorado USA

AMC LLC About their property, The Preserve at City Center Have not returned deposit Aurora Colorado

The office manager at the preserve at city center, Sarah, not only told me she'd be happy to see me move away (because i was asking for a rental reference) but also lied to me several times about sending me the check for my deposit. It's been 2 1/2 months, no calls back, no one helping, no money. Their management company, AMC LLC, has not made any attept to rectify the situation even with multiple calls and messages left.

I am owed money for my deposit. They are now half a month past the deadline Colorado Renters Agreement deems as appropriate. I have put in complaints with the BBB and am now gather documents to take them to court. Be warned, and don't get involved with this company. They didn't care about me when I lived there (and let the living conditions show it) and don't care that they owe me money now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMC-LLC/Aurora-Colorado-80012/AMC-LLC-About-their-property-The-Preserve-at-City-Center-Have-not-returned-deposit-Auro-1075574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMC LLC