occasions

Complaint Review: AMDG, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Lynnville Tennessee
AMDG, Inc.
200 Galleria Pkway, Suite 2000 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

AMDG, Inc. AMDG railroad conductor school fraud / scam Atlanta Georgia

I paid AMDG,Inc. $4,500.00 August 2007 for tuition for railroad conductor training. I was told that I would attend school in September or October of 2007. I was also told by the recruiter Glenn Barnes that once I completed conductor school that I would be hired by the CSX railroad company in Nashville. September and October 2007 passed without any communication from AMDG.
I contacted the school and I was told by the recruiter Glenn Barnes to hold on and a class would be available sometime before the end of 2007.. This time also passed with no word from AMDG, Inc. I finally contacted Pam Schubert the end of December 2007. She is the person who requested and received payment from me.

She told me that CSX (this is who AMDG,Inc. trains people to be conductors for.) told AMDG that all classes through AMDG, Inc were to be put on indefinite hold.

I immediately asked Pam Schubert for a refund. She sent me a refund request form. I filled it out and sent it back. It stated that within 8-10 weeks I would receive my refund. I did this the beginning of January 2008. I never received any payment from them. I waited 13 weeks before trying to contact AMDG, I left numerous voice mails. Noone ever called me back. I also emailed them numerous times. I called and emailed Glenn Barnes (recruiter) Pam Schubert (financial person) Lance Duncan (president) I have yet to receive a reply.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on March 28 2008 (case # 27045169) The BBB emailed me that AMDG never responded to the complaint. I received a letter via Fed Ex on March 31 2008 from AMDG with a repayment schedule that would begin 10 days after they received a signed copy from me. I sent out the signed letter on 1 April 2008. The letter stated that they would pay me an additional $300 dollars above my original tuition and also 7.5 % interest on the money I sent from the day they received it.

I have never received any money from AMDG, Inc. I have called them 3-4 times a week with no response from them.

Ralph corbin
Lynnville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMDG-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/AMDG-Inc-AMDG-railroad-conductor-school-fraud-scam-Atlanta-Georgia-348212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMDG, Inc.