Complaint Review: Amerassist A/R Solutions Inc

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Little Neck New York
Amerassist A/R Solutions Inc
8415 Pulsar Place, Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Amerassist A/R Solutions Inc Amerassist doesn't assist...they take your money and do not take responsibility for their lack of results. Columbus Ohio

*Author of original report: Amerassist is now helping us.

I trusted Mr. Richard Schlutz and Amerassist to collect more than 35K in debt from my customers. I paid them $3,000 with the promise that they are a good collection agency. After 20 months they only collected $2,300, not even enough to cover their fee. It is only 7.5% performance rate, what a shame!Now they refuse to refund the money they took. They prey in small business and take advantage of our limitations to fight for our rights, they know I will not take them to a civil court because it will cost me too much, so they took my money and now denied any responsibility for their lack of results.

Mr Schultz was very friendly and professional until he asked for my credit card and charged us for their services, after that he NEVER return my calls, he is probably busy scamming other people. This company is the perfect example of the unethical business practices that are bringing our economy down, they steal money from small business and become rich by doing it, then look the other way when is time to face the reality, shame on Ameriassist.

Gustavo M
Little Neck, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerassist-AR-Solutions-Inc/Columbus-Ohio-43240/Amerassist-AR-Solutions-Inc-Amerassist-doesnt-assistthey-take-your-money-and-do-not-t-395036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerassist A/R Solutions Inc

Amerassist is now helping us.

AUTHOR: Gm - (U.S.A.)

After speaking to Mr. Schlutz I have been completely updated on the terms of my contract with Amerassist. They understand my frustration and offered to help us. They are offering better services and some complimentary collection accounts to help us aliviate the hardship of collecting money from our customer. Mr Schultz has been very cooperative. I really appreciate they took the time to straight things out and now we are back in a good relationship with them.