Complaint Review: amerassist

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: not-a-happy-client — burlington Connecticut United States of America
amerassist
445 Hutchinson AveColumbus, OH 43235 columbus, Ohio United States of America

amerassist amerassist lost 19,000, forced to file bankruptcy columbus, Ohio

was paying $2500 for close to a year, only settled one account, when we said we were having trouble making payments and we're considering bankruptcy, they immediately stopped working on settlements, and would not tell me the amount I had in reserves, I tried to contact different people for months before I finally was told they will not refund any of the money because we said the word bankruptcy and they said they were not able to do anymore settlements bc of that. They later said we breached our contract and that money becomes our fee. Over and above the fees their contract indicates and the one settlement they made, they kept an extra $19000. This forced me to lose a property to foreclosure, and eventually to file bankruptcy because that loss was almost a full year of income for my small business. I would like to know if there is a class action suit I can be included in, I think we should all sue for more than what we lost in dollars, because we lost houses, businesses and who knows what else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/amerassist/columbus-Ohio-43235/amerassist-amerassist-lost-19000-forced-to-file-bankruptcy-columbus-Ohio-1018446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on amerassist