Complaint Review: america air quality

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: JustLookingOut — Clearwater Florida
america air quality
Clearwater, FL http://www.americaairquality.com/, Florida USA

America Air Quality ,www.americaairquality.com, The America air quality company is a scam ,Or at least the one in Pinellas Clearwater Area ,727-493-5191. I received a Valpak coupon for there “Silver Package” that included clear all air ducks, clear coil, Clean drain, clean dryer vent plus will top off 1 pond of Freon for free for $88 bucks. If that sound like a deal too good to be true, IT IS! They come 4 hours late and immediately tired upselling me on things like deionizer and claimed I had mold . Then he said he would not give me the 1 pond of Freon free unless I bought 3 more pounds for $65 dollars each. Then he said he would clean the coil but I would have to pay him $300 to take it out so he can clean it. The only thing left was the vent cleaning which he only did one vent, they did not have the right equipment and borrowed it from me, they proceeded to drop dirt all over my floor and couch, dropped their vacuum on my wood dining room table putting a scratch in it. So in a nut shell, they did not do anything and tried charging us the $88 dollars. After I told him this is a scam, he got aggressive and I had to threaten calling the cops and making a report to the BBB to get him to leave. PLEASE BEWARE>> THERE GUYS WILL SCUM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY> http://www.americaairquality.com/ Florida

The America air quality company is a scam (Or at least the one in Pinellas Clearwater Area (727-493-5191). I received a Valpak coupon for there  “Silver Package” that included clear all air ducks, clear coil, Clean drain, clean dryer vent plus will top off 1 pond of Freon for free for $88 bucks. If that sound like a deal too good to be true, IT IS!  They come 4 hours late and immediately tired upselling me on things like deionizer and claimed I had mold (Which I do not) . Then he said he would not give me the 1 pond of Freon free unless I bought 3 more pounds for $65 dollars each. Then he said he would clean the coil but I would have to pay him $300 to take it out so he can clean it. The only thing left was the vent cleaning which he only did one vent out of my whole house and when they opened that one, they did not have the right equipment and borrowed it from me, they proceeded to drop dirt all over my floor and couch, dropped their vacuum on my wood dining room table putting a scratch in it and did not clean anything up.  So in a nut shell, they did not do anything and tried charging us the $88 dollars. After I told him this is a scam, he got aggressive and I had to threaten calling the cops and making a report to the BBB to get him to leave.  PLEASE BEWARE>> THERE GUYS WILL SCUM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/america-air-quality/httpwwwamericaairqualitycom-Florida-33755/America-Air-Quality-wwwamericaairqualitycom-The-America-air-quality-company-is-a-scam-1124102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on america air quality