Complaint Review: american Finance

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: norma bedford — west hills California
american Finance
Internet USA

american Finance kept asking for money to loan me money/ and I got no money Internet

*Author of original report: file with local police departments

*Author of original report: American Finance

Requested 3000.00 and he requested money and I never received any money - person name is paul jackson 850-677-1086 and also received a call from Shawn Williams 315-314-3052 stating this paul jackson was trying to get his commission

He made me do the transaction with greendot, Money pak (paypal account)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-Finance/internet/american-Finance-kept-asking-for-money-to-loan-me-money-and-I-got-no-money-Internet-1144594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american Finance

file with local police departments

AUTHOR: candy - ()

I have filed with the local police departments where I bought the cards and was told they use greendot/moneypak for their money laundering and that I was caught up in this scam. I will keep you further updated.

American Finance

AUTHOR: norma bedford - ()

Received threat this am for posting to this site /  they are requesting more money and that I did not give them / they stated / i gave the money to  someone else at the same number and told me to go to police if I felt they were crooks.