Complaint Review: American Ad Agencies Resources

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: James — Mountain Home Idaho
American Ad Agencies Resources
4 New York Plaza New York, New York USA

American Ad Agencies Resources Joel Cohen, Director - Human Resources Selected to participate in the Monster Energy Drink Pay-To-Drive Program New York New York

I was contact thriough an unsolicited email by Joel Cohen of American Ad Agencies.  He offered me the opportunity to partcipate in Monster Energy Drink Pay-To-Drive Program.  Their company would pay to have my personal automobile wrapped with the Monster Energy Drink logo and advertising.  I had to sign a contract stating that I would participate  minimum of 3 months.  I was to be paid $300 per week for my service, with the first 2 weeks being paid upfront.  I received the contract by US mail, as well as a cashier's check in the amount of $4686.21.  I was told that $600 of the check was mine and the balance I was to give to the company that put the wrap on my car.  I deposited the check into my bank and there was hold put on it by my banks fraud department.  I was never given the reason(s) why they puyt a hold on it.  I avised American Ad Agnecies of the situation but they did not seem too alartmed. [continued below]....

.....  I sent an email toMr. Cohen askiing if he knew what was going on but he never responded.  I contacted my bank 3 days later for a status on the hold and they informed me that the item was returnedto them unpaid by PNC Bank, whom the check was drawn on.

Fortunately for me, the cashier's check never go released so I never had access to any of the funds.  This hasn't cost me anything but my time, my pride , and some false hope of making some extra money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Ad-Agencies-Resources/New-York-New-York-10004/American-Ad-Agencies-Resources-Joel-Cohen-Director-Human-Resources-Selected-to-particip-1121652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Ad Agencies Resources