Complaint Review: American Advertising Concepts

• Reported By: Lied to Customer — leesburg Virginia
American Advertising Concepts
4000 Horizon Hill Blvd San Antonio, Texas USA

American Advertising Concepts Lied to Customer San Antonio Texas

I was also contacted by Jason Ely who represented a local aprtment complex.  I listened to his pitch and bought in.  I went to the complex and they had never heard of him or Chrystal.  The next day I received an email with contact information for the apartment complex.  This was on or about February 18.  I received the proof for my ad and approved it right away.

March rolled in and rolled out.  Anna Kelly of American Ad stated that they had 60 days to get an order out after approval and were waiting on a few other companies to approve theri ad. April rolled in and out and Anna was steadfast that they would have the magnets out soon. She agreed to send me a 30% refund and by mid May I had had enough of her lying. American ad would not cancel the campaign and at the end of May I received a few magnets with 3 companies listed and a whole lot of empty space.

I received a call from the apartment complex on June 10, 2013 and they had received the magnets.  American Advertising has NEVER sent me the refund, took over 4 months to deliver the product, and has lied to me every step of the way.  I have filed a suit in my County of residence against Anna Kelly and American Advertising Concepts and we will see if she responds.  I will then look for a criminal complaint for fraud

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Advertising-Concepts/San-Antonio-Texas-78229/American-Advertising-Concepts-Lied-to-Customer-San-Antonio-Texas-1058240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Advertising Concepts