Complaint Review: American Auto

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Andrew — Edgewater Florida
American Auto
1523 South Dixie-Freeway New Smyrna Beach , Florida USA

American Auto I always buy my tires there and I also always have them rotate my tires. Went in today 10-04-2013 to have them rotated again,this time they told me that all my studs were bad and ready to break. I told them,you are the only ones that ever service my tires since I got my car. I had spent close to a 1000 dollars there in the past few years. I wanted to speak to the boss and the salesman told me he was the owner.. i know for a fact,he is JUST a salesman. Told them get my car back out and I went to a friends garage to have it done,which I had to pay for. He told me there was NOTHING wrong at all,was just trying to rip me off. New Smyrna Beach Florida

This is the biggest rip off company I had ever seen. Took my car into  them to have my tires rotate and balance,( brought  them there )  $450.25. Thats my second pair from there. I had always only let them rotate them  because it was to be free.  Took it intoday 10-04-2013 and they told me that all the studs on the wheels were bad and that they would not take the tires off.. Funny,they are the only ones that ever rotated them. Said that they were bad...They were NOT bad because i then took it to another gargae and they had no problem at all,and nothing broke off. if thats how they plan on doing business with the public,then I don't need them any more. I did ask to speak to the owner,and the salesman told me he was the owner. ( Wrong I had seen the owner many times when I was there before. This salesman was so rude to me that I got into my car and left,will never ever go back to them again. I will also tell my friends and family not to go there any more too.So they just now lost a very good customer....I still never got the phone number for the owner either.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Auto/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-32168/American-Auto-I-always-buy-my-tires-there-and-I-also-always-have-them-rotate-my-tires-We-1089617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Auto