Complaint Review: American Cash Advance

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Glenn — Phoneix Arizona U.S.A.
American Cash Advance
Lake Tahoe, California United States of America

American Cash Advance Gary Thompson,Mark Brown You own us money for a loan sometime in 2010 Lake Tahoe, California

I was called on my phone three times today. But I never answered it because it was a unlisted Number but later it showed a 530 # so i answered and was informed that the guy with a indian accent was from American law office.

He needed to transfer me to a Manager named Gary Thomason.
When the other guy got on i asked what it was about then he said I borrowed $300.00 on line from his client.
I asked who it was and when did i borrow it. He said in 2010. I asked what day and how was i paid. he could not tell me that and he kept telling me that i owed the money.
I explained I needed to know when and how did i get paid for this. he said I would have to pay the money. I told him when he gave me the information I would call the company and talk to them and that if he called my cell phone i was going to call the police on him and have him arrested. I then hung up and did some checking on them and no where on the web does it have any phone #'s to call and then about 30 mins later another call came in from the same # but they hung up within two rings..

Watch out for them...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Advance/Lake-Tahoe-California-/American-Cash-Advance-Gary-ThompsonMark-Brown-You-own-us-money-for-a-loan-sometime-in-201-705944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Advance