Complaint Review: American Cash Advance

• Updated: Wed, May 25, 2011

• Reported By: Rosana — Long Beach California United States of America
American Cash Advance
www.americancashadvance.com Los Angeles, California United States of America

American Cash Advance America Law Group I got a phone call from American Cash Advance yesterday saying they represented America Law Group Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: another off-shore scam

*Consumer Comment: its a scam

I got a call yesterday from a company called America Law group... A voice with a indian accent transferred a call to a person who went by the name of James Davis....He told me that they represented a company called American Cash Advance and that I got a transferred over to my bank account for the amount of 500.00 and after several attempts to pull the  money out of my account and kept getting unsufficient funds, they were forced to start criminal charges against me... That if I didnt give them 1,300 by 5pm today that they were turning my file to the law firm and they were going to put me in jail.  they said they will call my employer and notify them of me commiting fraud and that i will get fired.... I told them I will not pay anything until i call my bank and see if indeed this company transferred money to my acct>>>  Well I told him I will not give them any card number and that I was going to counsult with an attorney>>> the minute I said that he hung up>>>  but later on, they called my employer and wanted to talk to the supervisor>>>OMG I cant believe this... they have all my personal info >>> I had to close my bank acct>>> this people need to go to jail>>>>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Advance/Los-Angeles-California-/American-Cash-Advance-America-Law-Group-I-got-a-phone-call-from-American-Cash-Advance-yest-732868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Advance

another off-shore scam

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

If you'd take 5 minutes to read the postings on this site, you'd see dozens more reports like yours. These people are more than likely in India, not the US. They can't have you jailed, because this is a civil suit, not a criminal one. If you don't already have one, get caller ID and ignore any numbers you don't recognize. Let them go to voice mail.

its a scam

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

No need to call an attorney these folks are scammers but you did the right thing by closing your account. If they call again offer them some pork meat and tell them if they call again you will put a very strong hex on them. They believe in hexes