Complaint Review: American Cash Award - Face To Face Technologies

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Desiree — Oklahoma United States of America
American Cash Award - Face To Face Technologies
PO BOX 1060 Kittredge, Colorado United States of America

American Cash Award - Face To Face Technologies American Cash Awards THIS IS A RIPOFF!!!!! Kittredge, Colorado

In April 09, I was approached at my door by a very nice looking well dressed man, explaining he was selling magazine subscriptions and this was helping him work towards taking a nice trip and helping him earn money to get through school. He was from Utah...I have family there and so we had a common interest. I allowed him in my home we visited for a while and I eventually bought a subscription, it was VERY expensive. However I had just graduated with my Masters after 7 years of school, I knew what it was like to work your way through school. So again, another common interest. I wrote two checks, POSTDATED and he said "Oh sure no problem and I said ok, don't cash before then b/c it will overdraw my account" No problem. Well after visited with my mom about this, we decided to look up on the internet the next day and found this site, among one of the several.

Long story short I called the number on the back of the receipt and couldn't geta l ive person at all to cancell. So I called my bank and stopped payment on those checks. They were dated for May 2, 2009. No problem, yes they tried sending them through I explained to my banker and she was very kind and understood. I did the proper procedure and after days and days of calling in April I FINALLY got a live person and they sent me the form for cancellation I mailed everything in, a letter stating my purpose etc; So I thought it was all done. Well move to yesterday 12-3-09 and I go to withdraw money out and I am short $ so I called me bank and low and behold I have a FACE TO FACE tech. draft coming through. It made me negative before a deposit was posted. I visited with my banker and she said YEP happens all the time, they have a 6month waiting period and they can try and send it in again. SO, I of course didn't have any receipts or anything from 7 months ago, so she gave me a number on my bank and I called them.

After finally getting off hold i spoke with a lady named ERICA and she couldn't even find my name etc; and she was spelling it wrong. She found it and said "OH YEA it's been sent ot collections" and I said WHY?!!! i CANCELLED THIS OVER 6 MONTHS AGO i cancelled my subscription. And she said really? I don't show anything on here at all. And I told her LISTEN I KNOW what i did and I have cancelled it and I"ll be darn if you guys are getting $$ for something I didn't want, nor did I receive! She said GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND ILL MAIL YOU THE MAGAZINES!!! i SAID I don't WANT the magazines, give me a supervisor or tell me the steps to cancell. She said AS I TOLD YOU on the back of your receipt is the process to cancell, and I said WELL THAT WAS 7 months ago I thought this was over!! She said well MAYBE you should have kept your receipt and I said OH YEA...well I moved 4 hours and had a son 3months early and hae lived in the NICU for 3 months this is the LAST thing I wanted to deal with a newborn son who almost died!

Again I said GIVE ME HTE CONTACT INFO to get a hold of face to face and I WANT A SUPERVISOR!! She said there is no supervisor and I can't give that information out! I repeatedly stated GIVE ME THE CONTACT INFORMATION and phone number for FTF and I want a supervisor! She said I AM A SUPERVISOR and I said well then do your job!!! This is a fraud and a ripoff. She said no it's not, if you will give me your address I will start sending the magazines!! aND i said NO I just want a phone number for FTF and she said I can't give that out is there anything else and I said YES, I will tell you right now I will fight this and she said well you will NOT get your money refunded because it's gone to collections and I said LIKE H*LL you will!! You are a fraud and I am reporting you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Award-Face-To-Face-Technologies/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/American-Cash-Award-Face-To-Face-Technologies-American-Cash-Awards-THIS-IS-A-RIPOFF-533632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Award - Face To Face Technologies

indirect