Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2011

• Reported By: 20 QUESTIONS — GRAPEVINE Texas United States of America
American Cash Awards
Grapevine, Texas United States of America

American Cash Awards insisted I send them 1400.00 to Western Union. Grapevine, Texas

Mr. Ashley called from 876-426-0757 on Sunday 12/17/11 left a message I have won 150,000.00 call him.  I returned his call on 12/21/11 and he insisted that I go to Walmart and send him 1400.00 at Western Union he would give me 550,000.00 and will refund my 1400.00 and prize money.

I told Ashley to stop talking and let me speak.   I repeated back to him what he told me and asked him to send me $1400.00 unitl I recieve my 550,000.00. I told him if in fact I have won 550,000.00 why should I send you 1400.00 for you to refund it back to me after you have recieved?

Don't make logical sense to me.  He wanted to meet me at my house.  I told him sure, my son will be there he is a police officer and he hung up.

12/22/11 Paul Anderson called from 876-844-7930 the same ridiculous approach. I told him if I have now won 2.5 million deduct 1400.00 from 2.5 million and send me the balance of 2,499,860.00. He hung up.  I called him back left a message to do not call me anymore with a bunch of BS.

I also told him to pay the 1400.00 for me and I will give him half the money.  He never called back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2011 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/Grapevine-Texas-/American-Cash-Awards-insisted-I-send-them-140000-to-Western-Union-Grapevine-Texas-812777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards