Complaint Review: american cash awards

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: dusty — branford Connecticut United States of America
american cash awards

american cash awards Bobby Johnson I was called several times by a company called American Cash Awards. I was told I won 5.5 million dollars plus a Mercedes. I told the man it was too good to be true and he insisted it was true Internet

I was contacted several times by a company called American Cash Awards. They said they had offices out of CA, NV and NY.  The man that called was Bobby Johnson from the CA location.

He said I had won 5.5 million dollars plus a new Mercedes. I told him this was outrageous and wanted to know where he had gotten my phone number and address. He said because I was a frequent shopper at either CVS, Walmart or Target they were able to locate me.  I insisted that I did not believe any of this and he said they would be calling me the next day to be sure I was at home so they could  deliver a certified check by Fed X.

The man also gave me a personal protection code which is Alpha 16 so everyone out there please be careful!!!  Tomorrow is the day I am supposedly receiving this check but I will not be answering any of their phone calls nor will I be answering my door.  I may call the police if necessary.

This is disgusting and this company should pay for what they are doing to innocent people!!

Dusty
Branford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-cash-awards/internet/american-cash-awards-Bobby-Johnson-I-was-called-several-times-by-a-company-called-American-881077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american cash awards