Complaint Review: american cash awards

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: Dy — DALZELL South Carolina United States of America
american cash awards

american cash awards you won two hundred fifty thousand dollars and a Mercedes Benz kingston, Internet

The person with a Jamaican accent calls to tell me I've won a cash award. He gave me this number that is in Kingston, Jamaica.  I did not call the claims center.  They called back and asked me why I didn't call but please talk to the supervisor.  She had an English accent.   She said I had won $250,000 cash and a Mercedes Benz.  I would have to come to Las Vegas to pick it up or I could have it sent UPS.  Then I would have to pay $2000 for the UPS fee.  I told them I had no money but she said I would be rich in a few days.  I smelled SCAM big time and told her not to call here anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-cash-awards/internet/american-cash-awards-you-won-two-hundred-fifty-thousand-dollars-and-a-Mercedes-Benz-kings-766718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american cash awards