Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Updated: Sat, April 28, 2012

• Reported By: Carol K — Johns Island South Carolina United States of America
American Cash Awards
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

American Cash Awards Clive White, General Manager For the past 3 weeks, I have been getting multiple calls daily from (702)609-9725, (954) 671-1652, (801) 692-1343 telling me I won $5 million and a BMW. All I had to do was get a $200 prepaid card at Las Vegas, Nevada

Consistent and badgering phone calls for the past 3 weeks telling me I won $5 million and a BMW from the MegaBox Casino Grand Bonus Draw. All I needed to do was purchase a $200 prepaid reloadable card at a CVS and call Mr. White back when I had done it. He would then send a certified check, an FBI agent and a personal representative of the Attorney General from Nevada to deliver it personally. They don't take NO for an answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/American-Cash-Awards-Clive-White-General-Manager-For-the-past-3-weeks-I-have-been-gettin-875348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards