Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Leesville Louisiana United States of America
American Cash Awards
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

American Cash Awards I hey needed $350,00 at first, they claimed the people were on they way, but then they got a flat tire, I was on the phone all day. Mr John blake stated he would stay with me until the award party w They asked me to buy green dot cards, first it was $350., then $500.00 get a $300green dot card and keep $200.00 on hand,then they tried to tell me the people will com out, then they wanted $650. more Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Kiss your money goodbye!

I received a call from Mr. John Blakeon on 26 Feb 2013, of the American Cash Awards.  He informed they needed $350,00 to fet an award of $850.000.00.I got that green dot card and gave them the number. then they claimed the award team was on the way, then they got a flat tire.  Then Mr Blake puts his supervisor on the line and he told me in oder to get the money I needed $500.00 more dollars. I did not have this money, and I birrowed it. Mr Blake informed me to get another green dot car for $300. and keep $200,00 on hand.  After this Mr. Blake informed me that i needed $650.00 and i requested my money back.  Then Mthe lawyer and Mr. Blake tried to get me to get a western union for $150.  MR Blake informed me that I needed 6550.00 to release the money that was on hold.  They had to get a certified check.  I tol Mr. Blake that if I won that amount of $850,000.00 they could get it when they bring the check, today is the 27 feb 2013 and Mr. Blake wqs going to call me back in reference to returning my money. I truly feel that I should sue for the $850.000.00 they claimed i won.

Yoyrs Truly,

Carolyn T

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/American-Cash-Awards-I-hey-needed-35000-at-first-they-claimed-the-people-were-on-they-w-1021093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards

Kiss your money goodbye!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

This is a typical scam.  No money is ever required up front to receive an award or prize.   This company does not exist except in someone's hut in Nigeria, or basement in Canada.  You have access to a computer, how could you not know this?