Complaint Review: American cash Awards

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Virginia — Stirling New Jersey U.S.A.
American cash Awards
none given Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

American cash Awards Damin Carter Lotteries,mega-Million Giveaway,my 1% fee=$2,500,won $3.5 million & C-class Mercedes Pompano Beach, Florida

I first got a call a week ago out of Quebec saying I won 3 million dollars in the British Lottery-BUT I had to pay $700 via Western Union to collect..I said NO.Now I'm getting calls from others-today a man said his name was Damin Carter from the American Cash Awards company.It seems I've won 3 and a HALF million AND a C-class Mercedes Benz...they "have a deal with the IRS",so I'd only have to pay 1%-total amount is $2500 that I can pay-yup-through Western Union again.He gave me 2 options to receive my prize-private delivery to my home (or bank),just him,the lawyer & me-& 'the FBI guy hired to guard them,or public-included paparazzi so my picture could be in the papers.His phone's battery was dying,so he asked if he could call me back from his company phone.Like the first call,my caller ID just showed Not Available & unknown number.Surprise-call was very broken up so I hung up.Phone rang,this time with name Private & number 954-773-7591

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-cash-Awards/Pompano-Beach-Florida-/American-cash-Awards-Damin-Carter-Lotteriesmega-Million-Giveawaymy-1-fee2500won-3-694362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American cash Awards