Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Reported By: Joyce — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America
American Cash Awards
N/A Reno, Nevada United States of America

American Cash Awards Won Eight Million Dollars and a Mercedes Reno, Nevada

I have won two and a half million dollars and a gold mercedes from Jamaica and I have won eight milliion dollars and a mercedes from Reno.  My problem is they won't stop calling Reno is new today but Jamaica has been calling me over a month now.  They have been told I will not give them any money up front.  Reno says they have opened a bank account at BOA I have a routing number and acct # but I am sure it is not real he wants me to use it to pay off a credit card.  Routing #: 070-000-505, acct. #: 291-011-588-73.

You can contact me by phone or e-mail: ladyb05274@att.net for any further information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/Reno-Nevada-/American-Cash-Awards-Won-Eight-Million-Dollars-and-a-Mercedes-Reno-Nevada-769494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards