racial

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Robert — SEATTLE Washington
American Cash Rewards
Unknown Unknown, Select State/Province Colombia

American Cash Rewards attempted to defruad me out of $850.00 under false pretense. Unknown DistOf Columbia

Vie phone call I was told that I had won 4.5 million dollors pluse a brand new marcides through a drawing and that the delivery people could be at my house within 2 hours with a certified check and a flat bed truck with the car and all this would be accompaned with a lawyer whos name is Ms Laura Dickson. I was also told that every thing was in order but that because the amount was over 2 million dollors a fee in order to allow it to come into the Stste of Washington had to be payed it was called a delivery tax.This did not sound right and I informed Ms Linda Daves that I was recording our conversation and that was when she hungup. an half hour later I recieved another phone call from a Mr.John Brady who asurred me that they were legal and was a part of A big Firm called Mega Millions and ad that 80% of the fee had already been paid and that all they were asking was that I pay the remaining 2% which is only $850.00 which he says is a small amount considering the amount I will be recieving. I informed him that I would check into this and call him back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Rewards/Unknown-Select-StateProvince-Unknown/American-Cash-Rewards-attempted-to-defruad-me-out-of-85000-under-false-pretense-Unkno-1141076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Rewards