Complaint Review: american central transport

• Reported By: reeper — plymouth Illinois United States of America
american central transport
1700 E Old State Route 210 Liberty, Missouri United States of America

american central transport act lease purchase beware Liberty Missouri

*Author of original report: Did not make this report

*UPDATE Employee: Fantastic Lease!

For starters there lease is a rip off.Had some guy back into me and they took the the whole deductible out of my check never seen a dime from insurance when even the cop said it was his fault and start you out good miles then drop for no reason

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-central-transport/Liberty-Missouri-64068/american-central-transport-act-lease-purchase-beware-Liberty-Missouri-914785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american central transport

Did not make this report

AUTHOR: reeper - ()

To who ever hacked my e-mail and made this report ....won't even say it I worked there yes no hard feelings against them good people have no idea how to remove this report but I didn't make it

Fantastic Lease!

AUTHOR: combatdriver69 - ()

I had a similar incident last year. ACT Safety worked with me hand in hand with the other companies insurance. My truck was repaired and I didnt pay a deductible as it was the other drivers fault. I also received down time $$ to help with my lost earnings while truck being repaired. I also worked with the Leasing company which by the way is seperate  from ACT. I was made whole essentially, (an average off weekly earnings. The company is for the driver to succeed, as they will help anyway they can. I am also a Lease Driver and would recommend them.!!!'

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC