Complaint Review: american credit acceptance

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: nursestuffy — kelseyville California
american credit acceptance
p.o box 956126 st louis, Missouri United States of America

american credit acceptance fees to pay online???? fees over the phone??? st louis, Missouri

Ok.. so they called me at work 3 times a day for two days, then come to find out that they apparently
hadn't recieved a payment that I had made by check. I was told to pay over the phone, or even
better, over their web site so that late fees could be avoided. Well, next payment I made was by phone. I was charged a $10.00 "convienience fee" that was strange, but I thought I'd just use the web site for future payments. At the end of the process I was informed that I was being charged a (u guessed it) $10.00 fee! So, my question is, how do you pay your car payment withOUT being feed again?? Is it possible? THEY referred ME to the website to save money......anyone understand this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-credit-acceptance/st-louis-Missouri-/american-credit-acceptance-fees-to-pay-online-fees-over-the-phone-st-louis-Missou-1038881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american credit acceptance