Complaint Review: American Credit Company

American Credit Company
1172 Murphy Ave Ste 202 San Jose, California USA

American Credit Company Credit Repair Ripoff! San Jose California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Deans False Allegations

I went here sometime around March in an extremely small office where more than 2 people cannot fit inside and signed up for the credit repair , almost 5 months later my credit score is still in the 580. I contacted Andrew Nguyen who is the owner of this company for refund here is what he said:

"Dean please don't bother me right now. I'm on vacation.  I may look at your file when I return.

Goodbye "
__________________________________________________­________________________\

Me:
"So you will not take care of your customers? And spend day on a beach? On Monday? Wow a real professional!"

__________________________________________________­________________________

"Goodbye. And don't tell me what I need to do especially when you cannot even follow through with what you were supposed to do. [continued below]....

..... I cam almost guarantee you won't get a refund.

Do not text me again"

__________________________________________________­________________________

Got ripped off $1500 here, still cannot get my refund ....
you can see who are you dealing with from the conversation above,
and you can see how you will be treated after you sign up and give your money away

Stay away from this Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Company/San-Jose-California-95131/American-Credit-Company-Credit-Repair-Ripoff-San-Jose-California-1168751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Deans False Allegations

AUTHOR: acc - ()

Allow me to educate the readers,

As you can see in the beginning of Deans claimed he states that his score is very low and within the 500 range actually he came into our office with scores close to 400 and as you can see he was very concerned about his credit report so concerned that he texts me at 2am just look at the snapshot of this photo I wonder who wouldn't be bothered at 2 a.m. Someone relentlessly texting them about a matter that can be discussed during business hours or at a reasonable time. Dean had bothered me during a vacation on the weekend which in fact was a holiday!

I simply told him that I would address his concern on my return which he doesn't like. I pity those who have no respect for people's private lives and personal time! If you look at dean's credit report that he posted you will see his Trans union score at 627... his other scores (equifax, and Experian) are 595 whereas they were 400+ when he first began our program. During the first month of the credit repair program our staff had tried to reach out to dean and call him several times and no reaponse! We needed some additional information about him pertaining to his credit report and he refused to pick up our phone calls and failed to return them...

I also told dean that he will not be getting a refund because we have a contract signed and Dean acknowledged and was fully aware that it was his responsibility to provide our company with specific information pertaining to his credit report to ensure maximum results which he failed to comply with... in the contract dean also a knowledge the fact that discussing pricing of the service was to be confidential and not to be disclosed.  In the contract dean also aknowledged that the contract was binding and enforceable under the governed laws of the state of California  and that he adheres to non disclosure of our processes and procedures.

I suggest the readers really think about this for a moment. Put yourself in dean's position. Should dean be harassing somebody late at night because he failed to do what the company required him to do in order to help him???

I think dean should have scheduled another meeting when I returned back in town to discuss what he needs to do in order to boost up the other two scores from experian and equifax instead of complaining on rip off report. It seems dean is more concerned with defaming a company for the hard work that they did instead of figuring out what he needs to do for us to help raise his fico score.

I think it's counterproductive in many ways to pretend to know things you don't. You surround yourself with people who are the real experts.

Mario Andretti