Complaint Review: american credit legal services

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: tweet — Cohoes New York United States of America
american credit legal services
houston, Texas United States of America

american credit legal services ACLF: legal case against me and my social security number houston Texas

first of all i received a call at my place of employment and i didn't get a call at my other phone number. a gentleman called me and said that there was a legal matter against me and my social security number when i asked what it was in regards to he could not tell me and said that i needed to call back and talk to a  who was a senior legal agent(very umprofessional) and when i asked why he couldn't transfer me now he said"they can not transfer outgoing calls can only transfer incoming calls" so i called back and Mike Robinson read this thing that said there was three counts against me and my social security number and that he would foward to legal authoritized when i asked him for the name of the company he said it was CashAdvanced and refused to give me there number.  He asked me if i had other questions and when i tried to ask him he keep interupting me.

He refused to give me his law bar number and address of his afcility

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-credit-legal-services/houston-Texas-/american-credit-legal-services-ACLF-legal-case-against-me-and-my-social-security-number-h-954066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american credit legal services