• Report: #1061938

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Isaac — Mosheim Tennessee
American Debt Counseling
14051 NW 14th St. , Sunrise, Fl 33323 Sunrise, Florida USA

American Debt Counseling repeatedly paid my bills late, got one of our creditors to drop us from program and damaged my credit Sunrise, Florida 33323

This company failed to comunicate key points that were crucial to keeping a good relationship with all our creditors.  They have repeatedly paid our payments late.  They even got one of our creditors to drop us from the program because of repeated late payments.  Instead of calling me the client and saying I think you would be better served to pay this customer yourself they just kept paying them late until they dropped us from the program.  They control everything good or bad.  They have damaged my credit as a result of all the late payments. Of course, they deny doing anything wrong and we just keep getting the late notices from the creditors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Debt-Counseling/Sunrise-Florida-33323/American-Debt-Counseling-repeatedly-paid-my-bills-late-got-one-of-our-creditors-to-drop-1061938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Debt Counseling