Complaint Review: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Gailmarie52 — Tacoma Washington
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD
4315 S 2700 WEST SALT LAKE CITY , Utah USA

AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD WATCH OUT FUNDS HELD WITH NO EXPLANATION GIVEN SALT LAKE CITY Utah

On the 6th of February a transaction appeared in my Bluebird account ... alleged charge from CVS store purchase for the EXACT amount of my account balance... Rather odd and something I did not charge.. I called "customer service" hold time ... 22 minutes ... then someone I could not understand... I got enough to understand that they WOULD NOT put the money back in my account even though I did not make the charge and I needed to wait 7-8 days before I could have my money back. It does not matter to this company that you did not make the charge. Well this is day seven and NO MONEY ... it was my food and gas money as for many trying to make ends meet and its getting pretty thin around here... Needless to say I am furious... I just dropped a letter to the Corporate Office of American Express and I am in the process of moving ALL my direct deposits out ASAP. Oh and they have also been LATE with posting direct deposits also . :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-BLUEBIRD/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84184/AMERICAN-EXPRESS-BLUEBIRD-WATCH-OUT-FUNDS-HELD-WITH-NO-EXPLANATION-GIVEN-SALT-LAKE-CITY-1123062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUEBIRD