Complaint Review: american express

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Brandy — cypress California
american express
Nationwide USA

american express the people that work there are useless and no help what so ever. you cant tell them anything they do not seem to understand or even care. They barely speak english. they put charges on your card and will not give an explaination as to why. In the beginning they were great, my card was stollen and they sent a new card with the money returned now I have trouble getting money put back on my card when the funds were released and the holds were lifted. This card is a joke and as soon as the money is back on my card I am emptying it and discontinueing it. The reps are irratating and frustrating as hell.This card is crap!!!! Nationwide

This card is crap The representatives are not in the least helpfull, hell they barely speak englis. I do not think they know what they are doing ay all. I have spent three days trying to get them to put the money back on my card that was released tree days ago. I keep getting the run around and told different times that it will be returned to my card I am fed up and pissed off. They sound learn what their job is and how to do it. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was put on hold and no supervisor ever picked up, I wated on hold ten minutes and called back and still was not alowed to talk to a supervisor, do they even have one?????. Well I'm over this b******* card and as soon as my money is back on I am closing it. I did not have this trouble in the beginning only the last few months. Guess thats how they sucker you in

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-express/nationwide/american-express-the-people-that-work-there-are-useless-and-no-help-what-so-ever-you-can-1153952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american express