Complaint Review: American Family Mutual Insurance co.

• Submitted: Thu, December 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Mr.Clean — Las Vegas Nevada
American Family Mutual Insurance co.
PO Box 1246 Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

American Family Mutual Insurance co. Amber C. Wuollet underwriter They cancelled my home policy after 11+ years with them for home & Auto, after I had a water leak twice. Minneapolis Minnesota

After moving here from New York, my realtor told me about AmFam ( American Family)so I placed my home and three. Vehicles with them. In 5/10 I had a water leak which cost them $2,000 to repair. A little later on 12/20012 my hot water heater sprung a leak costin $3,600 which they repaired promptly.

Well this December 2013 I got a letter stating that they will not be renewing my home policy and to find another insurer! Well I can't find insurance elsewhere because they all say I had 2 claims in the past 5 years! They AmFam, don't care and some idiot there tells me they have very conservative guidelines! They are a lousy company, after 11 years this is how they treat you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Family-Mutual-Insurance-co/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55440/American-Family-Mutual-Insurance-co-Amber-C-Wuollet-underwriter-They-cancelled-my-home-1108481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Family Mutual Insurance co.