Complaint Review: american finance,

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: nicole — brooklyn Maryland
american finance,
pittsburg, Texas USA

american finance, YMAX Communications, Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless Mr. James Write Please if there is anyone who can help me get my money back pittsburg Texas

I recieved a call from a Mr James Write from american finance on the phone number 903-960-8517 explaining I had been accepted for a 5000.00 Loan. He called me back stating my credit wasnt very good so I needed a security deposit of 295.00 by Money pak at Rite Aid. I did everything Mr. James Write advised me to do. Then called me an hour later after he recieved the 295.00 and said that the loan didnt go through there was a "red spot on my SS#)

I asked if I was going to recieve my 295.00 back he said "no", then explained that if I wanted my 295.00 back to send him naked pictures or to have phone sex w/ him. He sent me 2 email address" james.h1cg@aol.com and james25@myself.com

When I realized this was a scam I called Money Pak and they advised yes infact this was a scam and I made a poice report and I plan going on w/ this. This man made me feel discusting and my husband recorded every word this man said. He will be caught one way or another. I will call my local news if I have too.  Thank You but American Finance is a rip off so is James White who is a discusting pervert!

Nicole

Brooklyn Park, MD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-finance-/pittsburg-Texas-75686/american-finance-YMAX-Communications-Cellco-Partnership-DBA-Verizon-Wireless-Mr-James-1091435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american finance,