Complaint Review: American financial services

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Adrian — London Ohio United States of America
American financial services
Salem, Oregon United States of America

American financial services Micky Johnson Kept taking money to give me a payday 'loan'. Salem, Oregon

I was matched with this company to give me a loan. The reprisentive 'Micky Johnson' told me to send him this much and it kept getting to a larger amount in order to receive a cash advance. The money never showed in my account now he wants $100 more to western union the money or I can put the $100 into my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-financial-services/Salem-Oregon-/American-financial-services-Micky-Johnson-Kept-taking-money-to-give-me-a-payday-loan-S-977394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American financial services