Complaint Review: American Flyers

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2008

• Reported By:Montgomery Texas
American Flyers
20803 Stuebner Airline Road #32 Spring, Texas U.S.A.

American Flyers Wouldn't refund unused training dollars despite multiple requests and promises to do so. Spring Texas

I was a student at American Flyers working on a private pilot license, after my first solo flight I asked for a refund of my unused training funds because I moved away from this school location. I repeatedly called the school asking for a refund of my unused training funds, the School Manager kept telling me he would send a check. I gave up after a year of trying, this school ripped me off and didn't seem to care that I had funds coming to me and they had promised to send a check that never arrived.

Mike
Montgomery, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Flyers/Spring-Texas-77379/American-Flyers-Wouldnt-refund-unused-training-dollars-despite-multiple-requests-and-prom-395697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Flyers