gently

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: proplayer71 — Champaign Illinois
American Freight Furniture
2002 Glenn Park Drive Suite B Champaign, Illinois USA

American Freight Furniture Terrible Terrible Customer Service Champaign Illinois

My fiance went in to American Freight Furniture in Champaign IL , we put $800.00 down on furniture until we knew move in date for new house . Once we knew we paid rest of balance total amount of $1157.10 , then we found out manufacture does not ship these out , Gary the store manager offered to give us display we said okay , then day we were suppose to pick it up he informs us he can't break it down all the way , and the support boards were bent , we said we'll just cancel the bed , Gary got rude and said you called Corp. on me and made me take bed apart I said forget it we will cancel entire order he pointed to corp. number on wall and said complain to them you're good at that anyway. I've been trying to get someone from Corp. to call me for a week , no call no letter nothing , now we're in our new house and have no furniture these people are crooks and can't deliver on their promise , will never buy from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight-Furniture/Champaign-Illinois-61821/American-Freight-Furniture-Terrible-Terrible-Customer-Service-Champaign-Illinois-1131060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight Furniture