• Report: #581956

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: alfonzo — lockport New York United States of America
american freight warehouse
770 Niagara Falls Blvd n. tonawanda, New York United States of America

american freight warehouse buffalo,new york damaged furniture n. tonawanda, New York

Went to store for bedroom set ordered paid for it came 2wks(3/3/10) later but was told it was in stock before I paid then after the sales clerk put my money in the register he said we had to wait 2wks. Furniture came in as scheduled but the foot board was scratched up & top of night stand was broke. I called the store for them to come pick it back up they said not there problem and hung up on me. I went to the store the next morning the manager Danielle told me they where out of stock I had to wait 2more wks and they would come change them out. The store called me on Thursday(3/11/10) between 5-6pm said the merchandise was in I told them I will be out of town,call them when I get home. Came home on Tuesday(3/16/10),called store (Racheal)they told me the merchandise was gone and I had to wait 2 more wks cause the manufacture was out of my color(blk) but I could get red for the time being.Asked for manager or district office # they gave me (419)544-9127 Joel. I made several attempts to contact him but he will not return calls or answer.This company is a rip-off "DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM". Please don't make the same mistake spend the extra 2-3 hundred it's worth having to go through this.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-freight-warehouse/n-tonawanda-New-York-/american-freight-warehouse-buffalonew-york-damaged-furniture-n-tonawanda-New-York-581956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american freight warehouse