Complaint Review: american freight warehouse

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: kim wilson — riviera Florida United States of America
american freight warehouse
6688 north military trail riviera bch florida 33407 riviera beach, Florida United States of America

american freight warehouse i went in to american freight warehouse and payed in full on 02/10/2012 in the amount of 2,332.00 i have yet to recieve my furniture they wont even refund me my money riviera beach Florida

bad business i spent 2332.00 american freight located in riviera beach florida its been two months i still havent gotten my furniture or my money back. every day i call they tell me try again tomorrow, how could this company treat me like this they have robbed me, help... i asked for a refund they told me they cant such a sad situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-freight-warehouse/riviera-beach-Florida-334o7/american-freight-warehouse-i-went-in-to-american-freight-warehouse-and-payed-in-full-on-0-854037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american freight warehouse