Complaint Review: American Freight

• Reported By: Bianca — LaFayette Georgia United States of America
American Freight
6242 Perimeter Dr Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

American Freight I have no funiture and out $402.04 Chattanooga, Tennessee

I purchased a bedroom suite from the store in Chattanooga, TN. I called to make sure it was being delivered and found out that a piece that came with the set was out of stock. For a month that was the case. I finally called and it was still out so I requested my money back. I was told I had to wait 30 days to get a refund. When my 30 days was up I came to the store to get my money back and was told I couldnt. I need someone to explain this to me a.s.a.p or I will be taking legal actions against them because I NEVER recieved the furniture and they are saying i cant get my money bacj because I paid it in full. If I dont get a refund I will be take legal actions against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight/Chattanooga-Tennessee-/American-Freight-I-have-no-funiture-and-out-40204-Chattanooga-Tennessee-706287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight