Complaint Review: American Freight

• Reported By: Whitehouse — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
American Freight
Watterson Trail Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

American Freight Paul Kennedy No Warranty Louisville, Kentucky

In October 2011 I purchased a Simmons Leather Couch and Loveseat.  By April, the cushions had gone flat.  I returned to American Freight and asked about the warranty the sales person told me that it had a year warranty on cushions.

He referred me to Paul Kennedy.  Paul told me to take pictures of the furniture and email to him, he would submit to the manufacturer.  I emailed the pictures.  To date, I have not heard back from Paul Kennedy.

I recently purchased a recliner from another furniture store, same brand and after a couple of days, I received a form to complete and submit to the manufacturer for a warranty.  I never received a form to complete or submit from American Freight.

Therefore, I can only conclude that my purchase is not warranted due to the gross negligence of American Freight.  Can you say, fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Freight/Louisville-Kentucky-/American-Freight-Paul-Kennedy-No-Warranty-Louisville-Kentucky-890219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Freight