Complaint Review: American Fright Funiture

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Douglasville Georgia
American Fright Funiture
4505 Fulton Industries Blvd Atlanta, Georgia USA

American Fright Funiture Manager I was sold a disfective mattress and reported the issue to the manager since April 28 2013. No answer from the manager,. I need help because i am getting frtrated. Atlanta Georgia

(((ROR redacted)))

We bought a mattress on April 28 2013 and the mattress king was defective , and I have been calling the manager to respond to me she has not. One day i finally got hold of her and she sadi send me a picture and i did. but still no reply. my back is hurting me from sleeping on the bed. They sold me defective mattress

kate

Douglasville Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Fright-Funiture/Atlanta-Georgia-30336/American-Fright-Funiture-Manager-I-was-sold-a-disfective-mattress-and-reported-the-issue-1067288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Fright Funiture