Complaint Review: American Heritage Sign Factory

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Charlie — Tolleson Arizona
American Heritage Sign Factory
15020 South Main Street Gardena, California United States of America

American Heritage Sign Factory Metal Sign Factory Refused to refund $ or except proof of shipping error! Rude & unprofessional customer service!! Gardena, California

I only wish I would've have read the reviews on American Heritage Sign Factory.I agree that this is the most unprofessional, and quite frankly rude company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with!

My mother ordered 4 signs for me for a house warming gift. We never got the signs and discovered AH sent the wrong shipping info. to UPS. We called the sign company and were told that the items shipped so we had to contact UPS... We did so! The rude person I spoke to and the person my mother spoke to both said they contacted UPS, and there is no record of our calling. That was a bold face lie! When I called, I did get confirmation from UPS that all our calls were recorded...

Myself and my mother made several calls as soon as we saw the incorrect address, and for days tried to correct the information all the while be spoken to rudely and getting the proverbial "run around" all the every step of the way. After the signs were confirmed undelivered and shipping back to the seller, my mother tried to cancel the order in a written email as their company policy dictates. In American Heritage's reply email, the responder tells my Mom that American Heritage Sign Co. will not respond to emails with out proof instead of emotion. I mean who does that?

So I called to go over the proof, and the person who took my phone call would not listen to me, would not let me speak to a supervisor or manager and told me I don't have my facts strait then like a coward hung up on me! Well I do and did have all my facts strait, and I sent them an email with all the details confirmations and claim #'s to UPS that proves unequivocally that they were in error!

Finally, American Heritage also claims we only ordered 2 signs, and the invoice we tried sending them clearly showed we ordered 4. Everything we've done to this point has fallen on def-ears. I, certainly will never do business with this company again, and recommend anyone who sees this review do the same!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Heritage-Sign-Factory/Gardena-California-90248/American-Heritage-Sign-Factory-Metal-Sign-Factory-Refused-to-refund-or-except-proof-of-s-1045950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Heritage Sign Factory