Complaint Review: American Home Shield

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Sam — Bryan Texas
American Home Shield
Bryan, Texas United States of America

American Home Shield Total lack of interest in helping me get electrical issues addressed Bryan, Texas

Reported needing repairs to my electrical system and now am stilling waiting after four days w/o any contact.  Called AHS just now and all the girl asked was, did I call them.  NO, I didn't call them as they were supposed to call me.  She just said that I needed to call them on Monday, so I am SOL for at least three more days.  What a sack of $hit company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Shield/Bryan-Texas-/American-Home-Shield-Total-lack-of-interest-in-helping-me-get-electrical-issues-addressed-1039184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield