Complaint Review: American Home Shield

• Reported By: Jac — Kennesaw Georgia
American Home Shield
P.O. Box 747 Carroll, Iowa USA

American Home Shield What a racket! Kennesaw Georgia

What a racket! Sent out plumber to repair leaking pipe. When all was finished, was informed that I need a new pressure regulator, no coverage and a $520.00 bill to pay. Still had to pay $75 AHS deductible even though they were not going to cover. I had been paying them for over 9 years! Their offer to me... $100 if I did not cancel for my trouble, but would not pay me the $100 if I did cancel. I figured I had paid them somewhere between $4500 and $5000 over the 9 years. Do your own math. Self insure yourself. You will come out on top and not have to deal with AHS and the contractors they are in cahoots with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Shield/Carroll-Iowa-51401/American-Home-Shield-What-a-racket-Kennesaw-Georgia-1096046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield