Complaint Review: AMERICAN HOME SHIELD

• Reported By: Pool — east Norriton Pennsylvania
AMERICAN HOME SHIELD
MEMPHIs, Tennessee USA

AMERICAN HOME SHIELD Improper Denial for my pool MEMPHIs Tennessee

This is a follow up from the voice message I just left, as mentioned below please  escalate this issue to a VP as you have improperly denied this claim and have not worked in "good faith" to resolve this issue.  As previously discussed I initially called and spoke with a rep in  October and November 2012 who advised me this was not covered, however, recently it was discovered the problem was under ground and I reached back out to AHS and now being told you do not cover under ground leaks however, but you cover above the ground items. During the phone conversation recently the rep referred to a contract that I have requested several time and do not have as of this email. Again had the initial rep advised me incorrectly and completed an initial investigation this would not be issue now, I am not going to pay for AHS mistakes in providing incorrect information. As mentioned in the voice message I will be forced to  file a law suit against  AHS for acting in bad faith on this claim.

Vera

East Norriton, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMERICAN-HOME-SHIELD/MEMPHIs-Tennessee-38120/AMERICAN-HOME-SHIELD-Improper-Denial-for-my-pool-MEMPHIs-Tennessee-1056049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMERICAN HOME SHIELD