Complaint Review: american hvac Parts.com

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Amana Air 90 — Naperville Illinois United States of America
american hvac Parts.com
510 N 13th Avenue Upland, California United States of America

american hvac Parts.com Posted a part that was knowingly discontinued and took money from credit card Upland, California

The Part number is: TRA1428701 Amana Goodman Fan Center Control Replacement part. My order was placed on 2-1-2013. Money was taken from my credit card account minutes after the order was placed on 2-1-2013. Cost for Part: $89.88 plus shipping via UPS: $9.84 Total: $99.72. On 2-6-2013 I sent an email at 7:45 A.M. requesting the UPS Tracking Number. There was no response. At 4:00 PM CST I called and waited on hold for 30 minutes. When a service representative picked up I gave her their order confirmation number and asked for the tracking number. She put me on hold for 20 minutes. When she picked up she asked to call me back.  When she called back she said "the part is discontinued". I reminded her I ordered it from their web site. She said it was an "error" and my order came from a "second web site". I reminded her that the product, image of the product and my money went to the only web site known. When I told her this isn't my problem and I want a full refund I was told she will send a check on Friday. I told her they took money from my account. And I will not accept a check from them. I told her the full amount better be in my account by 2-7-2012 or I will initiate a law suit. I also let her know what they constitutes fraud. They took money from my card with full knowledge the part doesn't exist. I also asked when I was going to be informed the part and shipping I paid for was simply revenue in their account. My hope is criminal charges will be brought against the company. Just filed a complaint with the California Attorney General. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-hvac-Partscom/Upland-California-91786/american-hvac-Partscom-Posted-a-part-that-was-knowingly-discontinued-and-took-money-from-1010021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american hvac Parts.com