Complaint Review: American Intercontinental Univeresity

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: pac nw sucker — Oregon USA
American Intercontinental Univeresity
Hoofman Estates Ill, Illinois United States of America

American Intercontinental Univeresity AIU Online I Was employed by AIU Online for 6yrs, was also a student and then went on MLOA Medical leave Hoofman Estates , Illinois

I hate AIU Online, but I loved the students, I was an employe of 6+yrs was taking classes, was suppose to get a very reduced fee.
was getting a 4 point and all was well until I had a heart attack   went on MLOA that day.. financial aide canceled all of my financial aid, then charged me even when I took a medical leave..then gave me a withdraw. removed all of my F-aid no fafsa money and removed my employee funding.. so it all turned to having to pay cash...it all reversed back to a cash basis...and I now ended up owing them $4417.00 or so.. and I can not get them to do ANY adjusting..it's pay-up or we'll just screw up your credit..
and after all the student I enrolled over the yrs.. I estimate I enrolled and graduated 90 degree holding students over the 6yrs for a total tuition of $2.7 million them paying me $217,000.00 over that same 6 yr period.. I'd expect them to atleast credit me what I am due in my own tuition fee's..
But as you'll read AIU ONLINE is a money hog they have several several serious issues with grading poor instructors and god help you the FA department..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Intercontinental-Univeresity/Hoofman-Estates-Ill-Illinois-/American-Intercontinental-Univeresity-AIU-Online-I-Was-employed-by-AIU-Online-for-6yrs-wa-808976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Intercontinental Univeresity